Charming Victorian built in 1900 - Complete renovated in 2011 with Garden Gate Homes while retaining all the historic charm & character - 12' & 14' ceilings with original doors, woodwork and hardware - new stunning kitchen, bathrooms, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Water Heater, new Roof 9/2019 - .4 acre level lot - 2011 Detached 2 car garage - Unfinished 22'x24' loft over garage (stubbed elec.,water,sewer) - could be rental opportunity .7 mi to Downtown Franklin, 1.5 Miles to Kroger,Target, etc.
MLS #: 2137252
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Downtown Franklin
- Year Built: 1900
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.46
- Lot Size: 80 X 253
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Frame,Stone
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 13 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 15
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 15
- Kitchen: 15 x 18
- Living Room: 16 x 24 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 14 x 15 (Combination)
- Other Room: 6 x 11 (Utility)
- Den: 13 x 15 (Separate)
- Taxes: $3,574
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.